Wayne Saville has maintained a private neuromuscular therapist practice in the Triad since 1994.
- He began teaching at GTCC’s Massage Therapy Department when the program began in 1997. In 1998 he assumed the director’s position until he retired from that position in the spring of 2006 at which time he resumed teaching part-time.
- He was instrumental in bringing the Judith Walker-Delany NMT American Version program to the Triad and often assists in teaching the weekend workshops. The NMT program has trained many of the Triad’s neuromuscular therapists.
- He was a two-term member of the N.C. Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy from 2001 to 2006. He was vice-chairperson from 2005 to 2006 and served on many of the Board’s committees.
Wayne was the official massage therapist for the Carolina Monarch’s hockey team for the 1995 through 1997 seasons and has treated many other high level professional and amateur athletes and theatrical performers.
- North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy Lic. #08
- North Carolina Paramedic P034848
- N.C. Licensed General Contractor Lic. 53121
- Educating Hands School of Massage, Miami, Fl
- NMT Center School of Neuromuscular Therapy
- New York University, NYC, NY
- Certified Beekeeper
Wayne lives with his wife, Kelly in McLeansville, N.C.